Sunday, August 24, 2014

Welcome Back!

Dear Third Grade Parents,

Welcome back to SMA!  I am certain this will be another fantastic year of learning.  I am truly looking forward to becoming better acquainted with all of you and your children.

Thank you to all of you who were able to attend last week's Meet the Teacher Night.  The excitement and enthusiasm of the children was contagious and I can see how motivated they are to get their third grade year off to a great start.

If you were unable to attend last week's event, no problem!  Be sure to stop by the third grade classroom sometime this week so I can introduce myself to you.

Lastly, if you have not turned in your classroom supplies, please do so by the end of this week.  The children and I really count on your donations of paper, post-its and most importantly, tissue to get us through the  year.  Your kindness and generosity are most appreciated.

Until next week, please be on the look out for the Third Grade Information Packet that outlines all of the classroom policies and procedures.  It will be sent home tomorrow, Monday, August 25th.

I hope all of you have a wonderful first week back to school.  Thank you for all you do to make Stella Maris Academy an amazing place to learn.  Take care and God bless.

Sincerely,
Ms Eileen Griffin
Your Third Grade Teacher


No comments:

Post a Comment